To: The unknown Offender
From: The potential Victim & Victim
Subject: Rights you do not have in the Constitution……….. see…..Act 108 of 1996…… Bill of Rights….. Chapter two…….of the Republic of South Africa.
The purpose for this letter is for you to take this 16 Days of Activism to reflect on you past and current behaviour and evaluate your status as an individual within your community here in the Republic of South Africa.
In the past, you have been getting away with every violent deed you committed against the vulnerable within your community. by vulnerable am referring to your siblings such as you sister, mother, aunts or grand-ma, neighbour or stranger. You always thought it was your right to do so and that is why you did it. Now you must know the rights you did not have and still do not in terms humanity and the Constitution…. see….. Act 108 of 1996…… Bill of Rights….., Chapter two…….of the Republic of South Africa. .
- You do not have a right force another human being to do things that you want on to them.
- You do not have a right to force yourself of another human being, for whatsoever reason.
- You do not have a right to take what does not belong to you from another human being just because you want it and think you deserve it.
- You do not have a right to take a life just because that human being denied you whatever you needed and felt humiliated as a result.
- You do not have a right for revenge on people just because life is not going your way.
This rights that you violated in the past and now, or if you are thinking of offending again, just because you cannot help it. Kindly remember that the Victims are your siblings, sister, aunt and gra-ma, neighbour or stranger within your community. Are you not ashamed at all? If one day you decide you want to do good and return to your community, how would you like to be received? have you thought about that?
Any way, as long as you have already been informed of this rights which you do not have, just know that you are not acceptable as an offender. This is because you bring terror in your community, uncertainty and deprive freedom of association among-st community members.
I hope this letter helps you reflect and change your behaviour before you do more damage in your community.
From Human Police Policing Human (Pty) Ltd